Thursday, February 7, 2013

So this week in class we talked a little on same sex attraction. I really thought this was an interesting topic because I heard some things I had never thought about before. I was talking to this person who has a gay brother and his opinion was that God gives everyone challenges and that they have to work hard to over come them. This really made me think because I had never thought about that before. As I thought about it, it made sense to me. God does give everyone challenges and we have to do everything we can to over come them. We have resist the urges and feelings for any kind of challenge we have in our life, no matter what the challenge is. God did create man and woman to get married and to have a family, so it's hard for me to think about same sex attraction because it's not what God wants for us. I do understand more about same sex attraction and why it happens now then I've ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment