Saturday, February 23, 2013

This week in class we talked about marriage and the adjustments you have to make after getting married. Some of these adjustments are acceptance, decision making skills, adopt to living adjustments, budget resources, and daily discoveries. Budget resources would be money and time. when your married you have to learn how to budget your time because your life can be crazy with school, work, kids, and anything else. Also I think it's important to learn to budget your money because you both need to know how to save and to make sure your not spending more then you have. Some living adjustments would be sharing a bed with someone. I am a person who likes to spread out when I sleep, so sharing a bed will be hard at first. I also have to learn how to compromise because I have always been a person who wants it my way. I will need to listen to his side, as well as he will need to listen to my side. Communication is a very important thing in a relationship, especially in marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment